The ARC is a completely new, vibrant space offering people with learning disabilities in the Crawley area a range of life-enhancing activities in a sociable space where they are respected and valued.
The ARC is open to adults with Learning Disabilities
- The ARC supports families with a family member who has a learning disability.
- We provide a range of opportunities which offer respite.
- You will have comfort in the knowledge that your family member is accessing a safe environment, where friendships are forged, learning is provided, independence encouraged, individuality embraced and fun is assured.
- We work closely with Local Authorities and other Social Care Providers who are seeking quality, purposeful occupation, including a pathway to work for those they support.
- The ARC was founded and continues to be run by the team behind Cavendish Care.
A place where you are valued
We believe that all Learning Disabled people should have access to a high quality lifestyle where they feel valued, purposeful and supports their happiness.
We aim to make a difference to people’s lives by creating opportunities and providing quality, person-centred activities.
First and foremost we offer our visitors a welcome which recognises that they are important to us. We recognise that life should be approached holistically and is enriched by variety and choices.
Everyone has a right to feel their life has purpose, that their life has meaning and value and that they belong and matter.
A full online booking system with payments will go live on this website in Spring 2019. In the meantime, please choose an activity then use our online form to request your place. A member of staff will then be in touch to take over-the-phone payment.