The ARC is owned and run by Cavendish Care, a company that provides a well balanced community lifestyle for adults with intellectual and development disabilities
Cavendish Care aims for its clients, tenants and team members:
- To have the correct people in place to enable all to make informed choices
- To have robust foundations in place to enable all to reach their full potential
- To promote a person centred approach
- To respect the dignity, diversity and for all
- To encourage and support the development of all
- To create and maintain a happy environment for all
At Cavendish Care we pride ourselves on the quality of our homes and services.
We support more than 70 clients and tenants in 18 locations within the Crawley, Horley, Salfords, Reigate and Redhill area.
Our Residential Care homes are small with only six clients in each and we maintain consistent staff teams who know the clients well.
We run our Supported Living service on a 24 hour basis and our aim is to maintain a high quality of care which recognises individual needs and diversity.
Specialist support staff
We have a range of specialist staff who provide a responsive, supportive infrastructure that can keep abreast of the range of diverse needs required by our growing client and tenant list.
The Training Centre
Cavendish Care believes in quality skills, clear understanding and communication, confidence and competence. We expect the best so we invest in our Training Centre, enabling our team to become the best at their role.
Investors in People
Cavendish Care has been awarded Gold accreditation by Investors in People for 2019-2021.